Thursday 24 March 2011

March-ing Ever On

So I finally got round to ordering my plants and seeds for the year, and have now planted my first earlies, garlic, onions, shallots, carrots and some flowers. Had some help at t'llotment this week in the form of Bones (of GoodForNothingCrafters fame), meaning that Niall felt an excuse to sleep :) Bones put in some raspberry canes for me, and helped us riddle some soil for the potato patch, so the allotment is looking good for the minute, though there will be more to do shortly, I'm sure.




In other news, I got a job! It's only part time, but it's good fun and the people I work with are lovely :) I also dyed part of my hair purple again, which is awesome (well, I think it is, at any rate). (and apparently impossible to photograph - I swear these weren't nearly this blurry when I took them!)






No comments:

Post a Comment